Meet Michael, Your very own personal 24/7 bespoke
tailor who will guide you through every step of the way
New To Sewing And Not Sure Where To Turn?
Look No Further, Your Search Is Over!
You Have Found The Best Sewing Course For Beginners!
We have 3 complete beginners courses - Naturally progress from one to the other
Start with our sewing machine course - 10 exercises getting you familiar with the sewing machine.
Then progress to our beginners sewing course - 21 exercises to teach you how to sew
Then finally progress to our advanced lessons - 10 exercises to teach you basic sewing techniques
Where to next?
Once you gain confidence in sewing, you can progress further to one of our 18 garment collections - Make any garment that you wish, again in a step by step format.
And the best thing is that all of the above is included with our membership.
Our method is proven and really does work which speaks for itself as we have thousands of satisfied customers who keep returning.
Don’t believe us? Give us a try, You will not be disappointed!
WOW All of this for just $19
The beginners sewing machine course structure:
The Beginners Sewing Course - 21 Exercises to get you started.
The beginners sewing course structure
Each exercise has its own accompanying e-book that you can print off and keep forever.
Part 1 - Tools of the trade
• Exercise 1 - Equipment
• Exercise 2 - The sewing machine
• Exercise 3 - Using the sewing machine
• Exercise 4 - The overlocker machine
• Exercise 5 - Using the overlocker
• Exercise 6 - Fabrics and trimmings
• Exercise 7 - Using the iron
• Exercise 8 - Lets get sewing
• Exercise 9 - Your first project
• Exercise 10 - The commercial pattern - (Second project start)
• Exercise 11 - Placing the pattern on the fabric
• Exercise 12 - Cutting out the panels
• Exercise 13 - Creating the front panel
• Exercise 14 - Constructing the bib
• Exercise 15 - Attaching all of the panels
• Exercise 16 - Creating and attaching the ties
• Exercise 17 - Finishing the apron
• Exercise 18 - Preparing the front panel - (third project start)
• Exercise 19 - Attaching the zipper
• Exercise 20 - Attaching all of the panels
• Exercise 21 - Finishing the cushion
Progress to our intermediate sewing lessons - 10 Advanced follow on exercises to teach you all about seams and pockets
• The Dart
• The pleat
• The facing
• The hem
• The Piped Pocket - parts 1 & 2 (these pockets types are seen on jackets)
• The Welt pocket - parts 1 & 2 (these pockets types are seen on waistcoats)
• The Front-Slant Pocket Parts 1 & 2 (these pockets types are seen on trousers)
Once you have completed all of the above, we have even more in store for you and the best thing is that everything here is included with your membership.
• 18 Full step by step collections - hundreds of sewing videos to watch.
• 8 Stand-a-lone accessories including the bow tie and the classic cravat.
• 50 standalone alterations videos - Full step by step process.
• A Complete pet wear sewing course containing a further 37 sewing videos.
Official Registered company www. thesewingguru.com
Follow our amazing structured sewing lessons and you will be yourself sewing in no time at all!
Our tried and tested system works so well that once you start our courses you will never explore another way of sewing again.
Now it is up to you to decide. Sign up today and be prepared to be amazed at how easy it is to learn sewing with our beginners sewing courses.
7 Reasons Why Our Beginners Sewing Courses Really Do Work!
All our lessons are in a video format making this method the best and easiest way to learn!
We Start from the very beginning, no confusion just an easy to follow learning structure!
Gradual progression right from the beginning, gain confidence as we guide you through!
Professional structured sewing courses for beginners which helps you learn, Fast!
Every video lesson is designed for easy learning. Watching is easier than reading, Right!
We are mobile friendly! Take your sewing lessons with you and Learn Anywhere, Anytime!
Sew in the comfort of your own home. We are always there when you need us!
A QUOTE FROM MICHAEL
“If I had access to a website like this when I was starting out in sewing, it would have saved me years of learning”
1 month full recurring Subscription
With full unlimited access
Add to cart using PayPal or Stripe
Add to cart using PayPal
For 1 month Non recurring membership What's included
Sewing Machine Course
18 Complete Garment Collections
And Much More
For 1 month recurring membership What's included
3 month full recurring Subscription
For 3 months recurring membership What's included
12 months full recurring Subscription
For 12 months recurring membership What's included
For 3 months Non recurring membership What's included
For 12 months Non recurring membership What's included